Monday, September 1, 2014

Quick recap before the year starts

Hello my friends,

As you can see, I gave the blog a little face-lift before the new school year. If I like it, I'll keep it, if not, I will change it again. But for now, change is good.

Before I start filling your brains with my endless ramblings, I will do a quick recap of several probably unrelated things. Honestly, I'm just making this up as I go along.

1. I read a lot this summer, which was good.

2. I re-read a lot of stuff, which isn't great, but all I had was my Kindle, so I just re-read the books that were already there.

3. I wrote a lot for about two weeks and then I stopped. I don't like where the story went (the characters always seem to get away from me, they should stop, it's very frustrating) so I'm letting it stew for a while.

4. I discovered a new love for poetry. Reading it, and occasionally writing it.

5. I saw several good movies, and I will share them with you at some point, because I like talking about movies.

6. I have also been listening to my usual eclectic array of music, a lot of which is new to me and was suggested by my friends.

Have no fear, I will elaborate on all of these topics at some point or another.

For now, you know that I have returned, and you know that I have things to say and that, as beginnings  of the year go, is a pretty good one, I think.

I hope you all had a lovely summer and I am looking forward to discussing all of these things and more with you in this upcoming year.


No comments:

Post a Comment